- Books and More
- Teen Zone
- Teen Programming
- Teen Summer Reading Club
- Award Lists
- Homework Help
- Health and Well-being
- Reading Rants
- Volunteer Portal
- About MRRL
The Missouri River Regional Library Bookmobile makes school and community stops throughout Cole and Osage Counties. We offer a full range of children's and adult titles, including fiction & non-fiction, paperbacks, audiocassettes, CDs, and videotapes. In addition, any title from our regular collection can be requested through the bookmobile, and picked up at the appropriate stop. If you have any questions, please call Jon Karr at (573) 634-6064 ext. 240.
Requests for renewal should be made no later than 1 week before the due date. An email address is required for this form to work. For books that you have checked out from us that were not received through the ILL system, please use our online catalog to renew or call us at (573) 634-2426.
Can't find what you need in our library's collection? We will be glad to borrow items on your behalf from another library. Interlibrary Loan is available to residents of Cole or Osage County or those who purchase a non-resident library card from MRRL. Reciprocal borrowers are encouraged to use their home libraries for Interlibrary Loan services.
Please note that the length of check out is set by the LOANING library.
To MRRL from Interstate 70:
1. From the east, take Highway 54 south to Jefferson City; from the west take Highway 63 2. Take the Main St. exit IMMEDIATELY at the end of the bridge.
3. Turn left onto Main at the light. Follow Main St. to the Capitol.
4. Stay in the right lane. At the top of the hill take a hard right and get in the left lane.
5. At the end of the block turn left on to High St.
6. Proceed east on High St. through three traffic lights. The library is on the northwest corner of Adams and High St.
We'd love to hear what you think - send us your requests, questions about the library or your account or let us know how we are doing! If you would like to request that the library purchase a book, please use the "Suggest A Purchase" form on the online catalog. An email address is required for us to respond to your comments.