- Books and More
- Teen Zone
- Teen Programming
- Teen Summer Reading Club
- Award Lists
- Homework Help
- Health and Well-being
- Reading Rants
- Volunteer Portal
- About MRRL
To MRRL From Interstate 70:
1. From the east, take Highway 54 south to Jefferson City; from the west take Highway 63 2. Take the Main St. exit IMMEDIATELY at the end of the bridge.
3. Turn left onto Main at the light. Follow Main St. to the Capitol.
4. Stay in the right lane. At the top of the hill take a hard right and get in the left lane.
5. At the end of the block turn left on to High St.
Missouri River Regional Library meeting rooms will be available free of charge during normal library operating hours to nonprofit community groups and organizations sponsoring meetings and programs open to the public.
Library programs and activities have first priority for use of meeting rooms.
The library has downloadable books and audiobooks! Use that new gadget you got for Christmas and check them out, ask staff for assitance.
We've pulled items just for you! The library has several display areas throughout the building, featuring different themes each month, stop by and check them out!
Main Floor Displays
- Cube 1: Banned Books
- Cube 2: Red Carpet
- Bookshelf 1: Travel Stories
- Bookshelf 2: Math and Numbers
City Directory Dates Available for Jefferson City
Volunteers are a very important part of the work we do here at the library. Their talents and energy make the library a better place to read, explore, and learn. Volunteers work in all areas of the library - in 2000, volunteers provided 1400 hours of their time. If you are interested in volunteering, contact Elizabeth Beach at (573) 634-6064 ext. 261.
For other volunteer opportunities please check out our Volunteer Portal.
MRRL offers limited proctoring service for students. The service is free and offered as a courtesy to our customers.