- Books and More
- Teen Zone
- Teen Programming
- Teen Summer Reading Club
- Award Lists
- Homework Help
- Health and Well-being
- Reading Rants
- Volunteer Portal
- About MRRL
The Missouri River Regional Library is governed by a regional board of directors under a contractual agreement between the City of Jefferson-Cole County Library Board and the Osage County Library Board. Board members are appointed to three-year terms in the City of Jefferson-Cole County Library District and four year terms in the Osage County Library District per RSMO 182.050 and 182.291.
From Highway 50:
The library is on the lower level of the Dollar General store, on the back side, facing Jefferson Street.
Approaching from the west, turn right on 10th street, then left (east) on Jefferson.
Approaching from the east, turn left on 11th street, then right (west) on Jefferson.
The library is in the middle of the block on the north side of Jefferson St.
Access is also available through the Dollar General parking lot.
To MRRL From Interstate 70:
1. From the east, take Highway 54 south to Jefferson City; from the west take Highway 63 2. Take the Main St. exit IMMEDIATELY at the end of the bridge.
3. Turn left onto Main at the light. Follow Main St. to the Capitol.
4. Stay in the right lane. At the top of the hill take a hard right and get in the left lane.
5. At the end of the block turn left on to High St.
Missouri River Regional Library meeting rooms will be available free of charge during normal library operating hours to nonprofit community groups and organizations sponsoring meetings and programs open to the public.
Library programs and activities have first priority for use of meeting rooms.
The library has downloadable books and audiobooks! Use that new gadget you got for Christmas and check them out, ask staff for assitance.
We've pulled items just for you! The library has several display areas throughout the building, featuring different themes each month, stop by and check them out!
Main Floor Displays
- Cube 1: Dinosaurs
- Cube 2: We Like Big Books and We Cannot Lie (books with more than 750 pages)
- Bookshelf 1: Sports Themed Fiction
- Bookshelf 2: Jazz Appreciation Month